We comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to assist in the protection of intellectual property rights. We will review all notices of copyright alleged infringement and respond according to this policy.
If you believe that any material found on the website constitutes copyright infringement, you must provide a written notice of such. In order for us to identify the material and take the appropriate action, the following information is required:
- Identification of the copyrighted material that is claimed to be infringed, or a representative list of multiple materials that are claimed to be infringed.
- A description of the location of the allegedly infringing material, including its specific URL on the website or other information that will enable us to locate the material.
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number and, if applicable, an email address where you can be reached.
- A statement by you indicating your good faith belief that the material being complained about is not authorized by the owner of the copyright, an agent for the owner of the copyright, or the law.
- A statement that all information laid out in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an agent for the owner of the work.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of an agent who has authorization to act on your behalf.
Please be advised that any DMCA Notice that is submitted without all of the previously listed information will be disregarded.
Notices of claimed infringement should be sent to us by way of our contact form.
Misrepresentation of facts when submitting a claim of copyright infringement is a serious offense and may result in your liability for damages, including court and lawyer fees. Do not submit false claims.
It is the policy of this site to take down or disable access to any material that is determined to be an infringement of copyright either by claim or by circumstances that make infringing activity apparent. It is also the policy of this site to cancel the account of any repeat infringers. We will act expeditiously to remove all material that infringes intellectual property rights in accordance with the procedure described in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
This policy may undergo modifications or additions in the future. Please ensure that you stay up to date on any changes made by checking the policy regularly.