If you access and/or use this website, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms described in this policy. If you do not agree and accept the terms, please do not access or use of this website.
This website is not meant for minors, and we do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of majority.
We are committed to the security of your personal information and take every precaution to ensure it is not lost or misused.
This policy applies to all data we collect via both desktop and mobile versions of the website, via any applications we have created that allow website access, and via any email correspondence you have with the website.
This policy does not apply to the collection and processing of personal data by any third-party site or service accessed via links on our website. We have no control over third-party policies or procedures, and you should read the privacy policies of any third-party website or service you access.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us via our contact form.
We collect information about you when you visit our website. The types of information we collect depends upon whether you are a member or a browser of the website and are described below:
A. Members - Members are users of the website who register in order to interact with the website in ways such as commenting on the content or marking content as a 'favorite'. If you become a member, we collect your username, password and email address. We also collect your preferences and information sent to us via direct communication from you, as well as the technical data listed below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - We collect data from unregistered users (and members) of the website that includes your IP address, time zone and location, operating system and browser type and version, and other such technical information. We also collect information about your activities while browsing the website, such as which pages you view and how long you spend on the website.
The collection of your data is accomplished using the following methods:
Active Collection - Your personal data is collected when you perform such activities as registering for website membership, posting comments or other materials to the website, or communicating with us to get support, to give feedback or for any other reason.
The purposes for which we use the personal data collected form you include the following:
- To provide the website and to enable your interaction with its features
- To deliver relevant content and advertising
- To perform research and analysis of data in order to maintain and improve the website
- For the purposes of diagnosing and resolving technical problems that negatively impact the website's operation
- To enable us to communicate with you and provide customer support
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement, to ensure compliance with our terms of service, and to fulfill any legal obligations
We may disclose your personal data to certain parties in the following situations and for the following purposes:
- Contractors and companies who provide services necessary to the operation of the website, and only for the provision of those services
- Individuals or companies who assume ownership of all or the majority of business assets for any reason, including, but not limited to, sale, merger, desolation, bankruptcy, restructuring, or transfer of assets for any reason
- Regulators, law enforcement or other such authorities to comply with the law or protect our rights or the rights of other parties
You have rights regarding your personal information. Please contact us to review, update, correct, restrict, delete, request a copy or transfer, object to processing, or withdraw consent for its use.
We may transfer, store, or process any personal data we collect from or about you to countries besides your own, or that may be outside the European Economic Area. Your provision of personal data or use of the website indicates your agreement to this.